CS18 Lifecolor WWII US Army uniforms colours set 2 (This set contains 6 acrylic colors)SKU: CS18
Water soluble acrylic colours for modelling and hobby. Life Color is excellent for paint brushing or airbrushing on plastic, resin, metal, vinyl, wood, cloth and ceramic.
This set includes:
- UA 425 Olive Drab Yellow Tone
- UA 426 Olive Drab Green Tone
- UA 427 Olive Drab Green Tone
- UA 428 Russet Brown
- UA 429 Olive Drab Red Tone
- UA 430 Herringbone Twill Light Shade
This set is particularly useful for scale models of:
- USA Army Uniforms World War II
- Combat gear
- Leather accessories
- Clean surfaces to be painted
- For airbrushing, dilute the colour to a milky consistency using water or LifeColor Thinner.
- Airbrush at very low pressures.
- Apply colour in thin coats with a brush or airbrush
- Allow to dry completely between coats
- Clean your airbrush with airbrush cleaner and flush through with wate