CS05 Lifecolor German WWII military uniforms colours set2 (This set contains 6 acrylic colors)SKU: CS05
Water soluble acrylic colours for modelling and hobby. Life Color is excellent for paint brushing or airbrushing on plastic, resin, metal, vinyl, wood, cloth and ceramic.
These colors contain a special dull element much suitable to reproduce cloth in scale.The paints of this set are chromatically homogeneous thanks to a precise and selected choice of the pigments.This set is mainly intended for camouflaging German Assaul Troops uniforms and it also includes one color for tank corps uniforms.Assault Troops uniforms can also have several different shades of colors than those suggested.
These hues can be easily obtained by mixing together some of the colors included in this set.
This set includes:
- UA407 Panzer Uniform
- UA408 Light Brown
- UA409 Dark Brown
- UA410 Light Green
- UA411 Dark Green
- UA412 Extra Dark Brown
This set is particularly useful for scale models of:
- German Uniforms World War II
- Panzer crew jackets and trousers
- Parka and assault jackets
- Clean surfaces to be painted
- For airbrushing, dilute the colour to a milky consistency using water or LifeColor Thinner or water.
- Airbrush at very low pressures. (preferable below 1 Bar)
- Apply colour in thin coats with a brush or airbrush
- Allow to dry completely between coats
- Clean your airbrush with water or airbrush cleaner and flush through with water