CS20 Lifecolor Weathered Wood (This set contains 6 acrylic colors)SKU: CS20
Water soluble acrylic colours for modelling and hobby. Life Color is excellent for paint brushing or airbrushing on plastic, resin, metal, vinyl, wood, cloth and ceramic.
This set includes:
- UA713 Warm Dark Shade
- UA714 Warm Base Colour
- UA715 Warm Light Shade
- UA716 Cold Dark Shade
- UA717 Cold Base Colour
- UA718 Cold Light Shade
Use this set of six colours to paint all weathered or new wood effects. They contain high pigment colours to paint wooden sleepers, carriages, buildings, bridges, structures, floors, naval decks, masts, sea defences, wooden furniture on weapons, flat-bed trucks, telegraph poles, fences, farm wagons, aircraft propellers, wooden airframes and any other wooden parts of scale models.
You may mix these matt colours with Tensocrom Medium to make them into weathering glazes or simply use them as high-coverage matt colours.
- Clean surfaces to be painted
- For airbrushing, dilute the colour to a milky consistency using water or LifeColor Thinner.
- Airbrush at very low pressures.
- Apply colour in thin coats with a brush or airbrush
- Allow to dry completely between coats
- Clean your airbrush with airbrush cleaner and flush through with water