CS04 Lifecolor German WWII Uniforms Set 1 (This set contains 6 acrylic colors)SKU: CS04
Water soluble acrylic colours for modelling and hobby. Life Color is excellent for paint brushing or airbrushing on plastic, resin, metal, vinyl, wood, cloth and ceramic
These colors contain a special dull element very much suitable to reproduce cloth in scale.The paints of this set are chromatically homogeneous thanks to a precise and selected choice of the pigments.This set offers two basic colors for German Field grey uniforms and two for lighter clothes. There are also possible several grey and khaki hues that can be easily obtained by mixing together some of the colors included in this set.
Water soluble acrylic colours for modelling and hobby. Life Color is excellent for paint brushing or airbrushing on plastic, resin, metal, vinyl, wood, cloth and ceramic.
This set includes:
- UA401 Tropical Tan 1
- UA402 Field Grey 1
- UA403 Field Grey 2
- UA404 Field Blue
- UA405 Brown Service Shirt
- UA406 Tropical Tan 2
This set is particularly useful for scale models of:
- German Uniforms World War II
- Tunics, trousers and shirts
- M35/36-42 tunics, trousers and M36-42 great coats
- Luftwaffe tunics and trousers
- Brown service shirts
- Clean surfaces to be painted
- For airbrushing, dilute the colour to a milky consistency using water or LifeColor Thinner or water.
- Airbrush at very low pressures. (preferable below 1 Bar)
- Apply colour in thin coats with a brush or airbrush
- Allow to dry completely between coats
- Clean your airbrush with water or airbrush cleaner and flush through with water