- Clean surfaces to be painted
- For airbrushing, dilute the colour to a milky consistency using water or LifeColor Thinner.
- Airbrush at very low pressures. (Iwata airbrushes give the best performance and atomisation at low pressures.)
- Apply colour in thin coats with a brush or airbrush
- Allow to dry completely between coats
- Clean your airbrush with airbrush cleaner or water and flush through with water
DO NOT use any chemical solution in combination with Lifecolor Clean the airbrush with water and or Lifecolor cleaner
No results found. Try using different filters.