End of Line
MS08 Lifecolor Easy 3 Contrast and Desaturation Debris and Rubble Set 2 Out of production last setsSKU: MS08
Water soluble acrylic colours for modelling and hobby. Life Color is excellent for paint brushing or airbrushing on plastic, resin, metal, vinyl, wood, cloth and ceramic.
Lifecolor has produced a series of 'Contrast and Desaturation' paint sets designed to achieve depth effects on your armor models in a fast and effective way. Each set includes 3 paints to use in step-by-step sequence.
This set includes:
UA740 Old Tile
UA741 Stone Wall
UA742 Lime Mortar
- Clean surfaces to be painted
- For airbrushing, dilute the colour to a milky consistency using water or LifeColor Thinner or water.
- Airbrush at very low pressures. (preferable below 1 Bar)
- Apply colour in thin coats with a brush or airbrush
- Allow to dry completely between coats
- Clean your airbrush with water or airbrush cleaner and flush through with water