XS11 Lifecolor British Railways Set 2 Mid period 1960 - 1970 (This set contains 6 acrylic colors)Product Number: XS11
Water soluble acrylic colours for modelling and hobby. Life Color is excellent for paint brushing or airbrushing on plastic, resin, metal, vinyl, wood, cloth and ceramic.
This set includes:
- UA 814 Loco Green (Late) 1950-70)
- UA 815 BR Maroon Carriages and locomotives from 1950-1968
- UA 823 Sherwood Green Light shade for two tone green disel loco
- UA 824 Diesel Loco roof grey
- UA 825 DMU Green (Late) Diesel en electric multiple units and railcars 1950-1970
- UA 826 Warning panel Yellow (Early) Front Diesel and electric loco mid 1960 Late 1980
- Clean surfaces to be painted
- For airbrushing, dilute the colour to a milky consistency using water or LifeColor Thinner.
- Airbrush at very low pressures.
- Apply colour in thin coats with a brush or airbrush
- Allow to dry completely between coats
- Clean your airbrush with airbrush cleaner and flush through with wate