XS09 Lifecolor Finnish Aircraft WWII (This set contains 6 acrylic colors)Product Number: XS09
Water soluble acrylic colours for modelling and hobby. Life Color is excellent for paint brushing or airbrushing on plastic, resin, metal, vinyl, wood, cloth and ceramic.
This set includes:
- UA 540 Ollive Green Upper Surfaces 1933-1957
- UA 541 Light Grey Lower Surfaces 1933-1957
- UA 542 DN-Vaalean Sininen Lower Surfaces 1942-44
- UA 543 Musta Black From 1941 to 1947
- UA 544 Keltainen Yellow Eastern Front Markings From 1941 to 1944
- UA 545 DN-Vaalean Sininen Lower Surfaces 1943-44
- Clean surfaces to be painted
- For airbrushing, dilute the colour to a milky consistency using water or LifeColor Thinner.
- Airbrush at very low pressures.
- Apply colour in thin coats with a brush or airbrush
- Allow to dry completely between coats
- Clean your airbrush with airbrush cleaner and flush through with wate